Meet Dr. Domeyer
Dr. D grew up in Boca Raton, FL where he attended Seacrest High School in Boynton Delray. He received a B.S. Degree at the University of Florida in Gainesville and then a Dental Degree from Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana. While there, he was first in his class all four years. He was also president of the class and received many awards, fellowships and grants. Dr. D is Board Eligible by the Commission Board of Orthodontics. He completed his postdoctoral training, earning a masters degree in orthodontics from the University of Saint Louis, which, at the time, was one of the best universities for orthodontics in the country.
Dr. D now resides in Ocean Ridge where he has lived for over 30 years and earned the respect and appreciation of both his patients and orthodontic colleagues.
Dr. D has three orthodontic offices in Delray, Boynton and Lake Worth, Florida.
- South Palm Beach County Dental Society
- Advisory Board Palm Beach Junior College
- Southern Society of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- St. Louis Research Foundation
- Foundation of Orthodontics Research of California
- Florida Clef Palate Association
- Bethesda Hospital Staff Member
- American Academy of Dentistry 100
- South Florida Orthodontics Society
- Who’s Who American College & University
- Blue Key Honorary Society
- C. Victor Odontological Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Graduated Cum Laude First in Class Dental School
- Student Achievement Award Loyola University
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honorary Dental Society
- Delegate to Florida Dental Association